- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup raisins or dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide the dough into 6 equal balls.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Press the balls of cookie dough down onto the pan.
- Make sure to leave some room between the cookies. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Makes 6 large cookies. Count each cookie as a snack + 1 fruit.
For more delicious recipes, check out our blog recipes tab!
CLICK HERE for the PDF