Hurray for Chometz!!
Once all your Pesach supplies are put away, try this banana bread!
- 1 ½ cups white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup white flour
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix flours, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl
- Mix brown sugar substitute and applesauce until completely blended
- Add 2 eggs and bananas to the sugar and mix well
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Pour into a greased 9” X 5” bread pan
- Bake for one hour or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
Makes 16 servings. Count each serving as 2 breads.
CLICK HERE for the PDF file.