A delicious and satisfying twist to traditional latkes:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (1 pound), peeled and shredded
- 2 medium green onions (2 tablespoons), finely chopped
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Generously grease cookie sheet with cooking spray. Drop sweet potato mixture by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
Makes 4 servings – count each serving as a starch. Enjoy!
Click HERE for the PDF version.