Whether you’ve been away from home or had a staycation instead, getting back to the swing of things is quite the challenge. A good way to keep track of everything you set out to do, is to have a calendar and USE IT.
Don’t limit yourself to appointments but rather add the things you want to achieve by a certain time.
- Add mini weight loss goals.
- Add a fitness schedule.
- Add any events and indicate the ones you know you might have trouble with regarding food so you can prepare for it better.
- Add scheduled walks and activities you can do with the family
- Even add a cheat goal where if you reach a goal by that date, you can have a guilty pleasure food.
- Throw some stickers on there and use colorful pens so it’s visually appealing each time you go through it.